Wednesday, 29 March 2017
YouTube Basics - How to Upload Videos to YouTube Channel Effectively with Monetization
YouTube is a free service where you can easily upload your video content and get paid for the same. Now here comes the question:
How can we effectively upload a video in YouTube with monetization?
YouTube allows you to upload the video in some specific formats. Supported video formats for YouTube are:
If your video format matches with the above you can start uploading your video with having some idea in your mind:
- Sign in to the YouTube Account and click on the top right upload icon( up arrow ).
- You will land to a screen where you can drag and drop OR select your video from computer.
- After selecting video, you will be landed to video upload screen with four tabs :
1. Basic Info:
a. You can provide Title, description and tags here.
b. You can as well select playlist for the uploading video.
c. You can check selection to share option.
a. You can select Original and Translating language here so that Title and Description can be translated to other language.
b. You can as well select professional translator for your help.
a. You have option to ON/OFF ads/monetize setting for your new video.
b. You can as well select Ads Type on your videos like : Overlay ads , Sponsored cards, Skippable video ads
c. If you don’t see this Tab means you have not yet enabled the monetization for your channel. You can enable the same under Channel -> Status and Features. Also you need to associate your YouTube channel account with Adsense to get money into it.
4. Advanced Setting: You have option to select among multiple setting for your new video like: Allow Comment, Rating Show/Hide, Category, Location, Language
- When you are finished with all basic entries click Publish and your video is ready to show on YouTube World.
Thanks for your valuable comments.
YouTube TV is Live | Know All About YouTube TV YouTube TV is finally live and available to Big US cities only. Now you ...
MWS (Amazon Marketplace Web Service) MWS is a web service API from amazon that provide facility to automate the data interchange be...
In the PHP installation libcurl provides the CURL functionality which enables the user to communicate with different types of servers with ...
There is a common problem when a large site is built and we need to track the bugs with development on go. For those who use SVN ( i am...