How to get a custom URL for your Google+ profile
- If there any custom URL available for your account like: https://plus.google.com/+PrashantPandeyRocks, you will see a banner below your name on your Plus profile.
- You need to click the link in the banner.
- You’ll see the custom URL for your account. You may also need to add a few letters or numbers in the text box right below to the custom URL to make it unique to you.
- Click the check box “I agree with Terms of Service”.
- After clicking Change URL you may be asked to verify your account.
- If you’re ready to permanently add your URL to your profile, click Confirm.
Rules for getting a custom URL
- You have ten or more followers
- Your account is minimum 30 days old
- Your profile has a profile picture/image.
Thanks for your valuable comment.